Come join RELAX The Spa, Rochester's favorite day spa. The blue building across from Eastview Mall in Victor.
New Hire Bonus $1,500 after 6 months of full time employment, ask GM for details. We are hiring for full time and part time Cosmetologists who are experienced with Esthetics and/or Nail Services. Hourly or commission pay options available. New pay scale with commission and hourly opportunities.
RELAX The Spa strives to create a unique spa experience for each of our guests and cannot achieve this without talented therapists who have passion for what they do!
"You've Gotta Do What You Love!"
Our estheticians…Are passionate skin care connoisseurs providing the right recipe for a healthy glow each and every time! Thank you keepers of youth and vitality!
More specifically, our ideal virtuoso esthetician candidates:
- Have a friendly and positive attitude
- Excel in a team based culture
- Deliver elite customer service
- Are reliable and punctual
- Help perpetuate a positive work environment
- Help maintain a relaxing ambiance for our guests
- Are team players and are helpful in daily spa flow
- Effectively educate our guests on our signature product line to continue their spa regimen at home
- Follows our award winning protocols to provide the best facials in the spa industry
- Strive to excel and reach individual goals and maintain client retention
- Makes each guest feel special and provides a unique experience each and every time
- Possess current NY Cosmetology licenses
- Has 3 yrs of experience
- Experienced in all waxing including Brazilian
- Experienced in Facials, Microdermabrasion and Peels
- Experienced with Nail Services include Gel Polish
RELAX Employee Perks include:
- Competitive Pay - Highest rate in Rochester. Experienced therapists often making the equivalent of over $46.90 per hour including tips.
- Paid Vacations for Full Time Employees
- Health and Dental Insurance for Full time
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- Paid training program
- Retail commission
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities
- We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way--as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity will follow you. Come join our Team at RELAX The Spa! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Apply Today!
Little Lukes Preschool and Childcare Center
Little Lukes truly is a place where education and fun are incorporated as one. Studies have found that children are more likely to retain information learned when they are engaged in an enjoyable and meaningful activity. And that’s where YOU come in--we need amazing and dedicated educators and staff members like YOU! We offer all the resources YOU need to be successful as part of our team, including award-winning curriculum and a variety of supplies to stimulate brain development in children.
Little Lukes staff provide center-based childcare services and before and after school programs. To ensure that young children learn social and pre-academic skills necessary for success in school, Little Lukes hires credentialed educators that develop and utilize programs and curriculums for children from six weeks of age through kindergarten. Employment opportunities may include Teacher, TA, 1:1 Aide for preschool child with special needs, toddler teacher, infant teacher, morning opener, afternoon closer, receptionist and cleaner. In addition, each center employs a team of special education teachers, occupational therapists, speech language pathologists, physical therapists and counselors to provide specialized preschool programs for children with special needs.
Please scroll down for our employment opportunities to apply online. We look forward to your application and hope to welcome YOU to the Little Lukes team! email@example.com
Company Website: Littlelukes.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)