RELAX The Spa in Rochester is now hiring!
Come join RELAX The Spa, Rochester's favorite day spa!
We are hiring for full time and part time Spa Concierge and Coordinator. Training in esthetics is preferred but not required for this front desk & spa support position. Weekend availability is required - Thurs-Sun is our busy time!
RELAX The Spa strives to create a unique spa experience for each of our guests and cannot achieve this without talented therapists who have passion for what they do!
Our spa coordinators...Make the world go ‘round and we love that!
More specifically, our qualified spa coordinator:
- Orchestrates the spa schedule and ensures proper guest flow
- Rocks sales numbers by providing gift card and retail recommendations
- Ensures a positive, consistent guest experience
- Supports the general manager
- Is super organized and has an astute attention for detail, always making sure the place is tidy and everyone has marching orders for the day
RELAX Employee Perks include:
- Competitive Pay and Incentive programs
- Paid Vacations for Full Time Employees
- Generous discounts and opportunities to enjoy services and products
- Paid training program
- Working in a new state of the art facility
- Ongoing training opportunities
We are open 7 days per week with evening and weekend availability. Dress code includes black & white with provided long sleeve blazer, no visible tattoos and only 1 earring in each ear (no other piercings). $9.70-$11.00 per hour pay rate with benefits for full time. We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you along the way--as you excel and grow in your talents, opportunity will follow you. Come join our Team at RELAX The Spa! We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
RELAX The Spa - Victor NY
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)